Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Panchamrutham

I invited my friend Mohan home last Thursday, while he was thinking how to politely refuse my invitation, I quickly threw him the baitable-bait, Bhushan's vegetable paneer and phulka-s and yes, to my utter non-surprise he fell for it.

While thinking about breakfast the following morning...we agreed to go the fruit-way. What you see here is the result of that. Elakki bananas, californian grapes, arabian dates, kiwi-fruits, cashews (roasted in nilgiris ghee) from kochi-spice-market, raisins from Easyday and dabur-honey went in in right proportion to deliver a heavenly, utterly-butterly-delicious breakfast. We combined this with Indira's ragi huri hittu and I must say, we enjoyed every bite of it.

The satisfaction from this work-of-art led us to dedicate this panchamrutham to celebrate the  friendship of us famous five - Harish, Mohan, Raman, Sathish and Sundar...so here guys to all of us! cheers and thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment